Our commitment to your privacy
Your privacy is important to us, and we are committed to protecting it. We want you to understand how we use your information and that you have choices about how we use it. We do not sell your information.
Our commitment to children’s privacy
We respect children’s privacy. We do not market our dental plans or products directly to children. If you are under 18, you may use our website under the guidance of a parent or guardian.
This policy applies to any site associated with Clifton B. Baldwin DDS, PLLC, including, but not limited to www.dentistinspringtx.com, and www.cliftonbaldwindds.com.
In this policy, we explain:
- The information we collect online and how we use it
- Our commitment to website security
- How we use technology to better serve you
- About third-party website links
- Contacting us about your privacy or security
- Effective date of this policy
Your choices (opting out)
We may send you newsletters or promotional emails that are relevant to supporting our relationship with you. If you’d like to stop receiving email and newsletters from us, you can opt out by following the instructions included in each email or newsletter.
If you have any problems in opting out or canceling your subscription, send an email to email@example.com, indicate “opt-out” in the subject line and describe the problem in the body of the message.
Information we collect online
We are very careful with your personal information. We collect it through secure, encrypted channels, limit access to it and prohibit its unlawful exposure.
Examples of the information we may collect from you are:
- Your name
- Email address
- Date of birth
We may also collect information about the device you use to access our electronic services.
Why we need your information
We use your information to help us provide you with tools and services related to our dental plans. We collect this information from:
- Your online registration, enrollment or subscription. We collect information from you when you register for online services, enroll in one of our dental plans online or participate in a promotion. We use this information to service your accounts and online transactions. We may also use it to let you know about our products or services that we think you’d like.
- Your account activity. Once your account has been opened, we collect and maintain information about your account activity. This allows us to administer your account and provide the services you have requested.
Sharing of information
We do not sell your information. We may share your information with third party companies as necessary to administer your Dental benefits or to provide you with services you have requested from us. These third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
We may also share your information as required or permitted by law.
How to access or correct your information
As a user of our online services (enrollees, providers, benefits administrators and brokers/consultants), you can edit your email address, password, and your website preferences online.
How we use technology to better serve you
We use different kinds of tracking technology to help us improve our website and our communications to you. For example, we collect tracking information by following your “footsteps” on our website.
A “cookie” is information that we store on your computer. For example, we may set an “ID tag” that allows us to recognize your computer when you visit our website.
We may use different kinds of cookies, depending on which part of our site you visit:
- Persistent cookies: These cookies stay in your browser until you delete them manually or your browser deletes them based on the duration period contained within the persistent cookie’s file.
- Non-persistent (“session”) cookies: These temporary cookies disappear when you close your browser.
The Help menu on your browser will tell you how to stop your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie or how to disable cookies altogether.
If you turn off cookies, you will still be able to access your account and information, but you may not be able to use some of the features on our website.
Other tracking methods
Third-party website links
Our web pages may include links to third-party sites that provide related or helpful information or services. While we try to select quality content and sites, we do not control or operate these sites, and our policies and practices do not apply. We recommend that you review the privacy and security policies of any site you visit before sharing your personal or health information. We use this symbol to let you know when you’re leaving our site:
Contacting us about your privacy or security
If you have any questions about how we use your personal information, or about our privacy and security policies that we didn’t answer on this page, please contact us:
Clifton Baldwin DDS, PLLC
5258 Louetta Rd
Spring, TX 77379
Effective date of this policy
This policy is effective as of November 1, 2013. We may change our policy if we begin to use new technology or enhance our security systems, so you should check this page regularly for updates.