Porcelain veneers are thin, porcelain shells that are custom-fabricated to restore a cracked, damaged, or stained tooth to its original beauty. They are a great way to improve the beauty of your smile.
Who Can Use Veneers?
No matter why your teeth may have become unsightly or unattractive, veneers can correct a multitude of dental issues.
- Teeth that are missing
- Misaligned teeth
- Uneven teeth
- Irregularly-shaped teeth
- Cracked/Chipped teeth
- Aged teeth
- Stained/discolored teeth
What are the Benefits of Veneers?
The use of porcelain veneers offer several clear benefits:
- Improved beauty of the smile
- Improved practical function for problems such as chewing, overbite, and joint dysfunction (TMJ)
- Improved whiteness of stained teeth
- Veneers are durable and strong. With proper care, they can last for up to 15 years.
- The porcelain material used in veneers looks very much like the enamel of natural teeth.
- Porcelain veneers are resistant to being stained by things such as coffee, tea, cigarettes, and red wine.
Dr. Baldwin is pleased to offer the benefits of porcelain veneers to the Spring, Texas, community. Please contact our office to hear more about how veneers can help you restore your smile to its original beauty.